The 5312 IP Phone provides IP functionality with the ease and familiarity of a traditional business phone. User-friendly features include tools to customize feature sets and a 40-character white, backlit graphics display, making it an ideal choice for teleworkers, ACD agents, technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments, and others who need access to sophisticated features.
When used with Mitel Unified Communicator® Express (UCX) or Mitel MiCollab Client (formerly Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced (UCA)), the 5312 IP Phone streamlines communications between people and organizations, improving productivity, enhancing customer service, reducing costs, and integrating business processes.
Features of the 5312 IP Phone include:
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Voice mail access – large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Mitel Teleworker Solution support
- Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand and Mitel MiVoice 5610 DECT Stand support
- UCX and UCA support